View Single Post
Old 11-13-2007, 11:25 PM

Default Re: Canterbury drama last night

[ QUOTE ]
I also have a blog, it won't take you long to find it just look to the right it is one of the flashing banners. I play mid levels online 30-60 and 50-100 and 5-10 and 10-20 NL. I usually play between 11-4 on FTP, Bodog or Cake, I haven't had to do anything other than poker for a long time.

As far as the rooms go, ironically I prefer The Wynn and I always thought Jesse did a good job at Canterbury. Other than that I like the Bellagio. Mostly though I play online, I am a 39 year old man with a family and that works best for me. Couple the low rake, game selection and rakeback and you can see why I am not eager to get to Canterbury.

I don't mind agreeing to disagree, you sound like someone who really looks for discourse. Good luck with that.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is all very reasonable given your situation.

That said, it doesn't sound like you play nearly enough live poker to comment intelligently about what makes a good room or which rooms are better than others.

I am not going to argue that live is better/more economical than online. The benefits of playing online are obvious, but that is not what we are discussing here.