View Single Post
Old 11-13-2007, 10:39 PM

Default Re: Time for a McJob

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[censored] that, don't keep the job.

job's suck. we're all intelligent people that seldom see eye to eye with one another. your boss wants you to do [censored] that you don't want to do, you may be smarter than he/she. [censored] them. you have the potential to be your own boss. do it.

[/ QUOTE ]

I fully agree w/ Cakewalk. Working for a boss is really [censored], especially when you're smarter/better educated than them. Doing their mindless work is pure degradation of the self.

[/ QUOTE ]

while i generally agree with both of you, its really important to be honest with yourself and also understand (not accept, because it may not happen, but recognize) that you may not succeed and you may have to return to the work force empty handed. it happens to a lot of people and I think largely because they don't take the necessary adjustments needed when factoring in that it is a possibility, even if ever so remote. this fact will at least always keep you thinking about playing well and studying the game and making good decisions, as you know whats riding on it all.

good luck with it all.