View Single Post
Old 11-13-2007, 09:05 PM

Default Re: elindauer is in the well

[ QUOTE ]
Ever had tilt issues? If so, what did you do to control it?

[/ QUOTE ]

You know, not really. When I was playing serious poker, I always had a really probabilitic view of things... my goal was just to get my money in good as often as I could, and let the rest sort itself out.

When I play small stakes poker, I have a very hard time with tilt. I basically want to win a lot of money quickly, and don't have the patience to wait it out. I still haven't quite figured out what to do about that (aside from move up! [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img])

[ QUOTE ]
Why do you make such awesome posts? All posts I read from you are a couple of paragraphs, and well thought out. Don't you have better things to do?

[/ QUOTE ]

lol. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

I type really quickly so it's not that hard to type as I think. Often, writing out complete thoughts helps me understand the hand / my own thought process better.

But yeah... actually right now I don't have anything better to do. I've decided to take the rest of the year off from my programming job, so I'm just bumming around right now, trynig decide whether or not to really get back into the game.