View Single Post
Old 11-13-2007, 08:59 PM

Default Re: Bonds Responds

[ QUOTE ]

All I did was use the years you had used.

From you:

[ QUOTE ]
Ages 32-35: 74HR in 1219 AB = 16.47 AB/HR
Ages 36-39: 62HR in 928 AB = 14.97 AB/HR

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Man, could you be anymore disingenuos?

I've always used ages 30-34 and 35-39 as a basis, and that particular reply you are quoting was in reply to the FIRST time you tried to shift the age range to suit your needs.

I mean, seriously.

Let's look at the part you quoted in context of my entire post.

[ QUOTE ]
<font color="red">Redbean posted 7 days ago:</font>

I used the HR Rate from the 5 seasons beginning at age 30....(comparing ages 30-34 and 35-39.)

And now, since they don't line up with your preconceptions....you suddenly want to change the criteria to a start at a different age (32), and suddenly want to shift back to absolute HR totals, rather than using the rate.

HR Rate using your "cherry picked" time periods.

AB/HR on the ROAD:
Ages 32-35: 16.47
Ages 36-39: 14.97

Despite your attempts at cherry picking....it's still an increase in HR Rate on the road.

[/ QUOTE ]

I mean, Jesus Christ dude...if you have to resort to being intellectually dishonest and outright disingenous just to feed your hate for the Big Man...I just don't know what to say...I had enjoyed debating this with you up to now as you seemed at least somewhat bound to being genuine, if not totally objective...but now you're getting just as silly as BSF with his "I HATES THE BONDS!" spiel.

You chose age 32-35 and 36-39 because it suits your needs, and despite me calling you out on it a week ago, you are now insisting that *I* picked those time frames.

I mean...c'mon.