View Single Post
Old 11-13-2007, 08:10 PM

Default Re: Simplifying My Absolute Post

Poorskillz is right. They were involved in a coverup, it's pretty simple really.

I wonder, though, exactly what does it mean to not trust a company if you continue to play there? Are you just saying that a decreased level of trust should be factored into any determination of what edge a player actually has at AP? If so, it seems pretty disingenuous to phrase that as "If they can't explain that, they can never be trusted."

AP have obfuscated from the get go with all of this, and they continue to do so. We have continually contradictory statements, as well as their refusal to allow themselves to be audited by anyone not chosen by themselves. Their organisational structure is completely unknown, and all we have to go on that the situation will be rectified is their word, which has been shady all along. What I would like to see you address, because I think you overlook it in your posts, is the issue of accountability, and what you think it might mean for online poker generally if an organisation as shady as AP is not--or can't be--held accountable in this instance.