View Single Post
Old 11-13-2007, 06:39 PM

Default Re: Official NBA Season Thread

[ QUOTE ]
Lebronikova refers to the way he seems to mail it in, like, I dunno, last night. It's been mentioned already, but on exact same fastbreak plays, Melo put Bron on his ass, whereas Bron was content to just let Melo go dunk (though Devin Brown outhustled him to give the foul). I'm not really sure I blame him, given how bad his teammates and (especially) coach are, but everything else being somewhat equal, Kobe's all the time competitiveness gives him a clear edge. And I [censored] HATE Kobe.

[/ QUOTE ]

look, if you say kobe is more competitive and mentally tough than lebron thats fine. im not gonna argue. i would hope he is since hes been in the league for 7 more years and is 7 years older.

i just dont understand the lbj criticism in the absolute sense. he simply is extremely competitive and mentally tough. he is the most fouled player in the league, they just dont call half of them.

he does whine too much at refs and should shoot better fts. he has a way to go but he puts up with more pressure than anyone minus maybe kobe.

so lebron had a bad game vs denver. everyone does. heres the thing: it was the last game of a 6 game west coast trip. 6 road games in 9 days and they had played the night before in la. and less than a month ago they were in china.