View Single Post
Old 11-13-2007, 06:10 PM

Default Re: play a game while we sit in the well?

[ QUOTE ]
1. So now you are strictly an online player or do you play live at all any more? If so what live limits?

[/ QUOTE ]

I've never played serious live poker. I probably got in 10 sessions at Ace Point before switching to online. After playing online, live play is just monotonously slow to me, so I only play live with friends where the goal is having fun.

[ QUOTE ]
2. Anything you lay on us here about your transformation from what you started as to what you consider yourself now? As did you start as a rock and become a slag etc?

[/ QUOTE ]

It's hard to say... doesn't everyone always think they are playing "tough" poker? In my mind, I went from "tough" to "tougher" to "super-tough" to... [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] :P

If I try to be objective about it, I probably started out a bit too tight / predictable / passive. I played my hands very straight-forwardly. Actually, I should probably go back to that.

These days, I'm pretty loose and aggressive. When I'm playing well, I reign in the aggression enough that I am playing relatively straight-forward. On my bad days, I bluff too much.

-Eric