View Single Post
Old 11-13-2007, 04:52 PM

Default Re: Pokerstars Theme (free]

[img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

Who are you talking to? What are you talking about?

You arent explaining yourself very well (I do realize English isnt your first language). You need to explain yourself better, and perhaps give examples of what it is you want to see in a mod - that you dont see.

And why is it so awful for someone to charge for a Skin, Theme, Mod, Deck. Creating hese mods can involve MANY hours of an individuals time. Some, more time than others, obviously. This doesnt even count for their time or cost to host them on a website.

If you are cheap too pay someone 5 or 10 $'s for an hour or two of their time - perhaps you should try and make some mods yourself. Perhaps you will value them more.

*I dont think your post was directed at me (maybe it was?) - but amongst your ramblings, you came across as rude/mean. Therefore I felt it indirectly was attacking all of us that make these mods.

Foz

*Edit - IT WAS me you were referring to? I have only been making mods for FT since may of this year. I am thinking you may have me confused with someone else. I make mods for me (a multi-tabler). I make similar mods for stars, but have only been making stars mods for a month or 2.

I am not a designer, and never claimed to be. My mods are about seeing what is important. I really dont know what you were trying to explain in your post. Not sure what you think I could be doing differently/better. Honestly, dont care much, tbh.

My mods are functional, inexpensive - and people seem to like them. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]