View Single Post
Old 11-13-2007, 03:08 PM

Default Re: 1/2 foxwoods ratholing question

first time I played in Vegas at Binions I went up 1200 at 1-2nl. I left to eat in the cafe/coffee shop and was gone about 45 min. They covered my stack and let a guy play over it while I was gone. I came back and the floor said I had been gone over an hour so they had cashed me out. "You can have your seat back now". I said "OK-I'll by in for 300". No way-"you have to buy in for the full amount you cashed or go on the list". I had never been in this situation before since I was new to live and had never won and got up like that. I thought it was an angle since they wanted me to play at a short handed table full of sinister looking semi-pro types while I waited-LOL. I'd seen one of the guy's counting his rather large roll earlier. I split and went across to the Nugget and asked the floor about it. He explained it all and I sat down and got stacked on my second hand nut flush flop vs. 5's full on the river-LOL. Justice perhaps. But I got educated-LOL. I assumed it was the same everywhere? At least it is the same here locally.

Mark