CO: $5
BTN: $24
SB: $24.75
BB: $24.40
UTG: $5.35
UTG+1: $27.75
MP1: $36.55

CO posts $0.10
Pre-Flop: J[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] J[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] dealt to Hero (MP2)
2 folds, <font color="red">MP1 raises to $0.50</font>, Hero calls $0.50, 4 folds

Flop: ($1.45) 9[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] J[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] J[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] (2 Players)
<font color="red">MP1 bets $0.25</font>, <font color="red">Hero raises to $0.75</font>, MP1 calls $0.50

Turn: ($2.95) 7[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] (2 Players)
MP1 checks, <font color="red">Hero bets $2</font>, MP1 calls $2

River: ($6.95) 8[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] (2 Players)
MP1 checks, <font color="red">Hero bets $12</font>, MP1 calls $12

Results: $30.95 Pot ($1.50 Rake)
Hero showed J[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] J[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] (four of a kind, Jacks) and WON $29.45 (+$14.20 NET)
MP1 mucked T[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] T[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] (a straight, Jack high) and LOST (-$15.25 NET)

Here was my thinking on the river. I didn't really think villain was calling a shove with anything less than a full house. If he has a boat, he played it pretty weakly, unless he just picked it up on the river.

If I bet the pot, he'd likely call me with a flush or a straight, figuring I had an overpair or AJ, but he probably wouldn't raise as the only hands I'd call the raise with would be FH's and quads.

I opted to overbet the pot. I figured he'd almost definitely raise me with 88, and likely raise me with any other full house. Aside from that I thought that he'd call this more than half as often as he'd call a PSB (if he has a flush/straight) since it's not a huge % of his stack, and I could very well (given my aggro history at the table) be here with an overpair/AJ/air here often enough to make his call profitable.