View Single Post
Old 11-13-2007, 02:24 PM

Default Re: Heroes - 11-12 - Background Episode

Ahh gawd I can't believe how DL died. Linderman shoots him and we're led to believe he died. This is [censored] in the first place cuz the dude can go ethereal and should let bullets pass through him. Find out he didn't die. Then there's this pointless "rush into burning house and save kid". Then he doesn't learn his lesson and gets shot AGAIN and he dies this time. It's not like he had no warning, either, the guy yelled at him from the bottom of the stairs and he's like "Oh not you again dur dur can't possibly imagine you'd want to hurt me". Keeping him in the story seems to have had no point other than filler.

Now Nikki has another personality? Can they milk that any more? She's such a lame character anyway.

They've been showing us these ying/yang mexicans for several episodes now... get to the [censored] point please.

The haitian decides that he will lock Peter in that cargo container and I guess shipping companies are in the habit of sending empty containers to Ireland. Note that there were NEVER ANY IPODS IN THERE IN THE FIRST PLACE.

I'm losing faith in this show