View Single Post
Old 11-13-2007, 12:33 PM

Default Re: Razz: raise the river? Fold 5th?

[ QUOTE ]

4th Street - (4.73 SB)

Seat 2: xx xx 8[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] A[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]___calls
Seat 4: xx xx 3[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 4[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]___bets
Hero: 5[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 7[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 4[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 6[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]___calls

[/ QUOTE ]

Why are you not raising here? Does that say something about Seat 2, that you want him hanging around?

I don't like the 5th street call- I'd raise before I call here, and since you can't really call a reraise, I'm not drawing to a 765.
That depends on how LAGy Seat 4 really is... primarily how he's going to play the board alone.

[ QUOTE ]
River - (7.87 BB)

Seat 4: xx xx 3[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 4[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 5[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] J[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] xx___bets
Hero: 5[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 7[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 4[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 6[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] K[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 3[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] A[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] ???

[/ QUOTE ]

Since you were drawing to the 654, you have to raise here imo. Otherwise, why the hell were you drawing?

edit- I'd rather raise on 6th than 7th, unless he'll bluff-raise enough times on 6th to make it costly. Since you didn't, and you called on 5th, I have to make myself raise here.