View Single Post
Old 11-13-2007, 10:20 AM

Default NL 10 Top set on suited board

I appologize I dont have the HH with me right now I will type it by memory and see how it goes.

I have all players in this hand covered to start. The table is 6 handed but I have just listed the 4 important people in this hand.

SB is ok at best but probably a losing player. SB is running around 35/12/1. BB is a moron and will shove on this flop with TPGK to make the people drawing fold. Ive seen him do it twice now. MP is a solid player and him and I have been trying to stay out of each others way.

Hero delt A [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]A [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]
MP limps
CO folds
Hero raises to .40
SB, BB, MP all call.

Flop
A [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]4 [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]9 [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]
SB bets $1.5, BB raises to $8.3 and is all in, MP raises to $12.75 and is all in, Hero ????

I know this time I picked the right play but I wasnt sure if it was the right play all of the time. I would snap call if MP folded but his re-shove scared me.

Advice on anything is very helpful. Call or fold. (SB only has $5 behind and is probably folding based on previous play with him).