View Single Post
Old 11-13-2007, 05:44 AM

Default Re: ***Official Ron Paul video thread***

[ QUOTE ]
Of course, given that it is literally almost impossible to return the money because it wasn't some lump sum given by "Stormfront", but rather made in small donations by a few of their posters,

[/ QUOTE ]

1) No, it is not almost impossible to return the money. I assume that campaigns in the US are required to record the names and addresses of donors. So you send those people a cheque.

2) It included a donation from at least one member of their leadership group - not random anonymous "posters"

3) Of course donations that are not identifiable as being from the Stormfront group should not be returned. There is obviously no way of identifying unknown donations.

[ QUOTE ]
that Dr. Paul's "positions must be the most closely aligned with Nazis out of the candidates standing."

[/ QUOTE ]

4) Deliberately fiddling with my comments is a sign of someone who can't address them on an intellectually fair basis.

It is extraordinary that you <u>create</u> quotes, and then bring out the next line.

[ QUOTE ]
Troll elsewhere.

[/ QUOTE ]

5) I do not think that presenting commonsense view points is "trolling." Simply because I hold a view that is in the minority in this thread does not make me a troll.

I am hardly being offensive about other posters, and there is nothing trollish about politely and intelligently responding to posters who respond to an issue that I care about, and which largely respond to my posts.

I also note that I'm not the poster in this thread who claimed someone else would "prefer" to "further white supremacism." I'm not the one who accused others of having a "problem" with "peace, liberty and limited government." Remove the log from your own eye before you try to remove the splinter from someone else's.