View Single Post
Old 11-13-2007, 04:45 AM

Default Re: Running into this crap all day

WTF Greg?

His response is totally coherent, definitely says his advocated line (when he says villain allows you to play this perfectly, its pretty clear that he is saying fold), and in no way is pompous nor degrading.

Your overly hostile and aggressive response is totally unnecessary. Further, the kind of frustration and anger you are displaying here is going to be AWFUL for your poker game. Trust me, we've all been there, but when you are so tilted that you are that ready to jump someone who responds to a thread on 2p2, there is no way your head is clear enough to be playing poker.

Take a couple days off, come back, and you'll be much less frustrated and play a much better game.

P.S. One way or the other your action here is pretty negligible in terms of EV. If you don't mind variance go ahead and call, you'll see random crap a lot here. But if you are variance averse a fold is fine, I think you also see AK a ton here, as well as ANY pair, to which most of them you are coinflipping and 2 of them you are murdered.

And please don't jump me for making this post. I'm entirely serious, and in no way being condescending. Tilted mindsets = bad poker, I've been there too.

Todd