Thread: scar stories
View Single Post
Old 11-13-2007, 04:36 AM

Default Re: scar stories

[ QUOTE ]
I've got a nice scar running above my left eye.Our high school water polo team was playing the UCSB freshman team.I was guarding the set man,like a center in basketball,when the ball was passed to him and he attempted a back hand shot.My face got in the way of his elbow and I was knocked out and started to sink to the bottom of the pool.One of our players noticed and pulled me to the side of the pool.

I ended up with about 50 stitches and a nice little scar.

[/ QUOTE ]
oh nice you play water polo? i played in hs and am on a club team that i started in college.

your hs must have been pretty good to be playing the freshman team.

as for scar stories, i have two:

when i was young (like 8 or 9) i was at my friends house and we were playing backyard football. i went out for a pass, lept up to catch the ball, and slammed my head straight into a wooden column holding up the patio roof. that scar's pretty much gone though.

in hs (junior year, i think, so 5 years ago), i was just bending down to open my locker when my friend decided to surprise me and jump on my back. since i was already bending over, his extra weight caused me to slam my head into a lock. it didn't hurt that much except for a dull throbbing pain, so i walked into my next class holding my head and asked my teacher if i could go see the nurse. she asked what happened and i said, "oh my head hurts." i took my hand away to show her and blood just started dripping off my hand and head onto the carpet. she just looked at me and said, "yeah you should probably go." that scar's really hard to see since it's under my hair, but there's a small patch where hair doesn't grow (almost gone now).