View Single Post
Old 11-13-2007, 03:55 AM

Default Re: WTF at a guy knocking out a girl right in front of me...

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I saw someone knock someone out in front of me on the sidewalk once. The guy that was knocked out fell flat and hit his head very hard. A lot of people saw it and gathered around the guy that was knocked out. I followed the guy that did the knocking and flagged down a cop in a few blocks.

I'm not sure if that was the right play or not.

The police stopped the guy and I identified him. They waited there and talked to other cops/ambulance guys on their radios. The guy that got knocked out woke up and just left. He didn't want to go to the hospital or testify against the guy or anything. The cops let the guy that did the knocking go.

I didn't see what led up to the punch, but the knocker claimed that the other guy spat in his face.

[/ QUOTE ]

dude just MYOB is a spot like this.

i mean not only do you not know what happened prior to the KI, but the puncher could really [censored] you up if he sees you hollering for cops and [censored].

[/ QUOTE ]

Decision was between asking the guy why he decked the other guy and getting police, not MMOB.

[/ QUOTE ]

wait couldn't you have just did nothing? unless i am misreading.

im not really trying to get on your case, but if there ends u being a serious crime the police will almost certainly find out who the guy was. no need for you to get involved and maybe harmed. plus maybe the guy who got knocked out was a pedo (or a total tool who deserved it or a colts fan etc) and was hit for that reason.