View Single Post
Old 11-13-2007, 01:45 AM

Default Re: could US collapse like the USSR did ?

[ QUOTE ]
With all the overprinting of $ catching up and the US about to go into recession, is it possible for them to collapse like the USSR are did ? I mean they are pretty much bankrupt and that's why their borrowing so much $. What does the US have to fall back on other than selling military weapons? I mean they've shipped so many jobs overseas. Would they be less likely to collapse because they have privitized a lot of things unlike the USSR ? Did the USSR have inflation and overprinting of $ like the US does ?

[/ QUOTE ]

According to the ticker tape run while watching Lou Dobbs tonight, $8,000,000,000.00 (that's billion, if you lost count of the zeros) worth of gift card went unclaimed in 2006.

I would think the bulk of that is major corp giving out gift cards to employees and the employees losing them. That's just my guess.

I don't think we'll run outta money so long as the fed keeps printing it and the prez institutes economic policy in secrecy.

Of course the dollar only has 4 cents in value left since the creation of the fed, and I don't know what happens when the dollar is worth -4 cents, except that a lot of retirees, who cannot raise arms against the Monster will be squeezed.

Go Bush! Go Bernake!!!! Come get mine!!