View Single Post
Old 11-13-2007, 12:47 AM

Default Re: PAHUD Stat breakdown by color...

[ QUOTE ]
I've done a little adjusting with my HUD. A lot of advice in this thread has helped.

First the stats I have displayed are:
VPIP
PFR
AF
total hands

CB%
FCB%
CR%

I've gone with the red/green getup with my weaker and looser stats being green and my aggressive stats being red. Goes well with the whole Christmas theme also. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

What other stats do you guys display? I strayed away from wtSD because it takes a lot of hands to have a significant sample, and at that point almost everybody is going to fall within the same range for the most part. (I think the fish that are going to too many showdowns usually bust out before they have a significant enough sample).

I also kept the caution triangle for my shortstackers and am using a few of the other icons to indicate unusual agression factors (total including preflop).

<1 mouse PASSIVE
2-3 eagle AGGRESSIVE
3+ Taz HYPER-AGGRESSIVE

This just gives me a general feel for the aggressiveness of a player and/or table, but I use the stats for most of my intricate decision-making.

[/ QUOTE ]

i like having an idea if the player is a winner or loser in the game (obvi only usefull if u have 1k+ hands on a person)...but nice to kno.

also, their attmpt2steal ive found helpful. lets me kno if i can 3b out of hte blinds froma CO steal