View Single Post
Old 11-13-2007, 12:11 AM

Default Re: Ask buriedbeds about losing 200 lbs (very, very long)

bb,

As someone who has just started eating better and working out, this story is very inspirational.

Also too, I agree with what you said wrt to food addiction and stuff not really working for me. Ive done slim fast and weight watchers, a lot of things like that. I mean im still not on the best diet, since a. Im in college, so I mean drinking is a lot of calories, b. I cant just quit all the foods I love and its ingrained into my lifestyle (it is much, much prevelant).

Also too, the worst part about being fat is flying and knowing everyone around you is praying you arent sitting next to them. Its just as bad for us. Big and tall stores suck too. Their selection is getting better but im starting to fit into 3xl shirts pretty well again, and my pants arent staying up so thats a plus.

My goal is 5 days a week but its hard, im averaging like 3 a week, which is a lot more then I ever did in the past. Im very thankful for 2 of my friends that got me going and one in particular that helps me keep track and motivate me. I typcially do about 25 mins of cardio and then 6 exercises of 4 sets. Ive recently added in one day of pure cardio, probably will add in a second day. I will say that I do feel a lot better both about myself and just in general.

Thanks for hte good read and motivation