View Single Post
Old 11-12-2007, 11:00 PM

Default Re: massivish hero fold part two

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Goddamn, SB is annoying. He's one of those players who I'd want to play against but also who I couldn't help but cheer against because of his irritating donkish tendencies.

Anyway, that turn check/call/cap is a play that really shouldn't get rewarded, if he really has a monster, but who knows what it means from a spaz. Meanwhile, the spaz might like that river diamond if he's not already holding T9, and the fact that CO has raised at every postflop opportunity so far is discouraging, even if you do hold cards that severely limit the combos of the most obvious sets.

If I knew CO would just call behind me, then I would too, but this is one of those spots where you don't know how expensive it's going to be and partly as a result of that you don't know how stubborn to be.

[/ QUOTE ]

what can the CO have here that we beat? Even if he went spazztoid with AA, he's beating us now.

We only beat AQ, and he won't have AQ here.

[/ QUOTE ]

To be honest, I was too busy being annoyed by SB's playing style and also noticing that the river card was a diamond to realize it had partially counterfeited our hand.

Now, in the StellarWind hand, I'm interested in hearing why a river brick is a bet-fold if we get called on the turn.