Thread: Hi BBV
View Single Post
Old 11-12-2007, 08:57 PM

Default Re: Hi BBV

WAIT ZOMG

FROM A THREAD ON THE CHAINFACTOR FORUM

[ QUOTE ]
In the spirit of collaboration, here's the one I found off Sportsline.com -- following people's suggestions here, I tried using the search page (I used "key" as the term although that could be arbitrary).

Banner ad is attached below.

Keyword: TEMPTING
Number: 182222956

I got the following email from gamesystemSPLATchainfire.com --
Quote:
Congratulations, you solved Everyone Wins, one of the locks for Lure.

Congratulations! Welcome to the Chain Factor winners circle. Thanks to our patented dynamic difficulty adjustment technology, you can bask in the satisfaction of accomplishment without having made any effort whatsoever. Now hold hands with the other players and you can all cross the finish line together.

[/ QUOTE ]

AND FROM THE CHAINFACTOR FAQ

[ QUOTE ]
Why are some powers locked? How do I unlock them?
Chain Factor is an experiment in collaborative problem solving. If you want to unlock the powers you will need to find the 36 keys. The keys are public secrets, hidden in plain sight among the visual trash of today's marketing-mad culture. Each power has 3 locks that need to be opened. Unlock a power and it becomes available for everyone.

[/ QUOTE ]

AND NOW THERE'S AN AD REFERENCING BBV THAT A LONG-LOST BBV POSTER HAS COME BACK TO SHOW US

COULD THE ANSWERS BE RIGHT HERE IN B B AND V ?!?!?!?11/12I1cos(0)tan(pi/4)#$!#*! ZOMGWTFBBQ