Old 11-12-2007, 07:38 PM

Default Re: ******** November Omaha Low Content Thread ********

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
stop deleting posts please.

[/ QUOTE ]No Gordo. Request denied.
Buzz

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow I missed one heck of a posting session. I can't help but wonder what was said in those posts. It must have been pretty bad.

I agree with Buzz, even though I didn't read the posts. If people are allowed to be demeaning to one another this forum might as well become BBV.

Buzz is trying to preserve this forum from the ridicule and insults easily launched in all the other forums. He has kept this a nice forum, where everyone is free to express their opinions, without it coming down to insults.

I am sure this isn't an easy job and not everyone is going to agree with him on all his choices, but the fact of the matter is, this is one of the best forums on 2+2, and it is in large part due to Buzz being a good moderator.

It is a pretty thankless job, and I think that a thank you is in order. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

It wasn't that bad, really. I think Dschmeidreu, whoever that is, was on some kind of weird leveling attempt and said that Wazz's play with AAJ6 was "ATROCIOUS" and that Wazz must be a terrible player. Then other people ran with it and joked around a bit about how ATROCIOUS everyone's play is. Or something like that, I was tired.