View Single Post
Old 11-12-2007, 06:20 PM

Default Beat: Roommate has no life outside GH3

Since the release of Guitar Hero 3 my roommate has spent every waking hour sitting in my living room, where he sleeps, playing it at full volume. I co-purchased the game with him, thinking that I would want to play. I greatly enjoyed the other 3 games, but since my rm has done nothing but play it, it makes me sick to think about playing it when I have the chance.

I only posted this because of a discussion i had with him 10 minutes ago, which went something like this:

RM: Dude I just beat the final battle on expert!
Brinks: cool man (sarcasm)
RM: Yeah, now i just have two songs to five star
Brinks: so does that mean that ur gonna not play so much after that?
RM: Prolly not, I still have to beat 20 songs at 100% to get that achievment (achievment=nerd braging rights with no real benefit)
Brinks: Dont be surprised if i do the whole house a favor and kill you in your sleep.
RM: LOL
end conv.

Since i have been writing this, he has played the same song at least 4 times in a row. I wouldnt even care if the game was in his room. Unfortunately, it is in the living room as I already stated. I cant take it! I cant watch TV for more than an hour without his mentioning wanting to play guitar hero. Since this new game has come out, I hate GH now, and am thinking that my RM is more of a loser than ever. Also, everyone else that i live with (3 others) are starting to voice their opinions as well.

I'm not sure what to do about this, especially with no end in sight. BBV4L what can I do about this? Help me before I commit murder or sabotage on my other roommates X-Box360.