View Single Post
Old 11-12-2007, 06:12 PM

Default Re: First Hand of the Million

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Preflop is fold > raise >>>>> complete. Completing here is really ugly... 24s is very much not a good hand.

Flop has to be a 3-bet since so much of his range is behind but not folding. I dunno about how to respond to a 4-bet cause I don't really know the players in the million.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't understand why you would want to fold pre? You don't think you can play it profitably vs a random in the million?

[/ QUOTE ]
no, and even if you can its extremely marginal and can probably lead to more trouble than good things. would you even consider something else than folding if the hand wasnt suited? bec that its suited is not that huge of a difference, esp OOP.

if you had some kind of read the specific player that he is a huge spewtard I dont mind raising or completing but as I tried to say in my other post, just that its a high chance he's a donk (that you dont even know what kind of donk he is) doesnt make this playable imo.

not saying that playing the hand is a huge leak or anything but I def think just folding it is the best play.