View Single Post
Old 11-12-2007, 06:04 PM

Default Re: Round Five FINAL Scores

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
gg all. Well played.

This turned out to be a lot more difficult and time-consuming than I imagined. The odd thing I learned is that the core of 'hot actresses' in relatively recent movies in which I might expect the judges to know the characters is surprisingly small. Or maybe it's just my imagination [img]/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]

Good luck Katy. I might be putting myself at a disadvantage tipping my hand this early but I have a lot going on this weekend also (I'm off work soon) and don't want to keep judges and Loungers waiting so:

Elizabeth Shue as Sera in 'Leaving Las Vegas'

Special Bonus NSFW Link!

[/ QUOTE ]

pluses: meh

minuses: meh

overall: The finals of the Hottest Female Movie Character of All-Time and you come up with....Elisabeth Shue? Really??? This judge is extremely disappointed.

score: 7.6

[/ QUOTE ]

Very sexy and especially since we are considering character, a huge stand-out here. Incredibly supportive of a guy who, despite our empathy for him and sorrow at his state, by any fair reckoning didn't really deserve as much. If your city -- or your soul -- gets carpet bombed, this bodacious blonde is both who you want to cling to and worth protecting from flying glass with your back.

Easy 9.0 based on awesome character and voluptuous sexiness too.