View Single Post
Old 11-12-2007, 04:56 PM

Default Re: ******** November Omaha Low Content Thread ********

[ QUOTE ]
IMO its okay to have one thread per month where not everything has to be based in strategy and tactics;

[/ QUOTE ]Fine. Clearly every post on this thread is not related to strategy and tactics. Indeed, some posts that are not within the low content thread seem unrelated to strategy and tactics.
[ QUOTE ]
stop deleting posts please.

[/ QUOTE ]No Gordo. Request denied.

Go somewhere else if you want to read posts where individuals insult or demean others. Go somewhere else if you want to read the various response posts in the aftermath of such insults. I don't think they belong on this forum, not even in the low content thread.

I'm trying to make this forum a better place for individuals to ask questions about Omaha and discuss the game of Omaha without fear of ridicule, or insult for their questions or ideas.

I will continue to ask everyone who posts here to be considerate, at all times, of other posters and their points of view, even in the monthly low content thread.

If and when I think things are getting out of order, I'll step in. If it means anything to you, I don't want to delete posts and I don't want to ban posters. But since I agreed to moderate this forum, I'll do what I feel I need to do.

Buzz