Thread: Ask a frenchman
View Single Post
Old 11-12-2007, 04:10 PM

Default Re: Ask a frenchman

[ QUOTE ]
You're obviously non-parisian

[/ QUOTE ]

You're obviously not french. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

I am not parisian, but I've been living in Paris for four years. It's really obvious for us french people: there's a gap between the "province" (outside Paris) and Paris itself. It's not a myth: parisians are responsible for most of the clichés about the french: arrogance, snobbiness, and so forth. Personally I don't find them unfriendly, it's just that they have a different, more aggressive sense of humor that can cause misunderstandings.

[ QUOTE ]
btw, I remember playing vs you in a couple PStars tournaments and remember you were one of the chatty ones.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah tournament poker is so boring sometimes, even with 7/8 tables going on I like to chat about random stuff. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[ QUOTE ]
hi manub/any other eurotravel experts:

[/ QUOTE ]

Hi Fuji, if I were you i'd plan my trip around the visiting of two big european cities, spend 5-6 days in each. Paris of course, then either Barcelona, Amsterdam, London, Roma or Venice, Prague, Vienna, Berlin, Copenhagen... They are all unique and great in their own way. Try to spend at least one week in each city to get the most of it.

[ QUOTE ]
Also, how well known or mainstream (if at all) is the group Java over there?

[/ QUOTE ]

Never heard of this band. I guess it's not mainstream at all.