Thread: Hi BBV
View Single Post
Old 11-12-2007, 03:12 PM

Default Re: Hi BBV

[ QUOTE ]

yes yes, but cn on why you're a legend . . .

[/ QUOTE ]

A little history lesson:

When I started posting in BBV it wasn't the thriving hub of investigative journalism and charity work you know and love today. It was a dirty, unloved corner of the 2+2 media empire. Perhaps the dirtiest and least loved corner of all. It was the place where supreme beings of 2+2 poker culture decided to banish the forbidden aspects of our cherished hobby - a holding pit for the incoherent rage and paralyzing fear and soul-crushing sadness that clouds the rational mind of the logical poker player, preventing him from dispassionately executing the Clarkmeister theorems and non-self-weighted strategies and mechanical Sklansky pop-and-lock maneuvers of the true expert.

BBV was a place where the unwashed filth of 2+2, the untouchables, could gather together and share pathetic stories of un-ending loss and math-defying bad luck, and generally wallow in the fire hydrant stream of God's urine that is poker.

And we made fun of these people. And it was good.

Then I got bored and left. But, as they say, you never leave, you can't leave. Because once you are in the game, you are in the game 4 lyfe.

So I try to put a little BBV in everything I do. It's my way of telling the world PLEASE GOD NO! NO, NOT THE FACE!

/mc