View Single Post
Old 11-12-2007, 06:05 AM

Default Re: WTF at a guy knocking out a girl right in front of me...

okay michaelson, i can agree with MOST of what you said, except for the part about the girl smacking the boy. Have you ever been smacked really hard by a girl? To the point that your jaw is sore the next day? Lets pretend your at a party and everything is cool and your talking to this girl in a group. You say something to her in a teasing way thinking it would be funny or flirty and she, being somewhat drunk and aggressive, decides to smack you extremely hard. Now the girl is really hot and theres a lot of guys around that would just love to play "knight in shining armor" for her. What do you do? My guess is nothing, you walk away and leave the party right, because really what can you do? and thats my point are you saying that girls should be allowed to smack boys whenever and however hard that they want and noone should EVER hit them back? There are girls that do this to boys KNOWING that they wont do anything back because they are hot and guys like you are ready to jump in and "save the day" for them. So tell me michealson, in the party scenario everything is cool, you make a comment, drunk hot girl decides to smack the daylights out of you, what do you do?