View Single Post
Old 11-12-2007, 03:48 AM

Default Re: The house takes all the money.

I NEVER SAID FREE OF CHARGE, good job changing what I said to fit your [censored] talking.

10 people buy-in for $200 each in a $1-$2 no limit game. Collectively, that is $2000.00. 30 hands are raked a maximum
of $3 an an hour, plus a bunch of other pots are raked say an average of $1. We'll say $100 an hour is coming off the table. After 6 hours, the house has $600.00. About 1/3rd of the money. Lets say a bunch of them have rebought for another $200. So the players have put a total of $4000 up. And they play another 6 hours. After 12 hours, the house has over 25% of their money. PLAYING DAY IN DAY OUT, THE HOUSE ENDS UP WITH ALLLLLLLL THE MONEY. CAN I BE ANYMORE CLEAR????? HOW DO HALF OF YOU NOT SEE IT???

Through this silly card game, they are siphong away MASSIVE amounts of money from people who live paycheck to payccheck.
NOBODY SEEMS TO NOTICE, NOBODY SEENS TO CARE, AND THATS WHAT THEY COUNT ON. More than half of you arent smart enough to teach 8th graders math considering that 2.5 billion people have an IQ of 100 or lower.