View Single Post
Old 11-12-2007, 02:42 AM

Default Re: NSFW Not for the faint of heart

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

and in this case, it's clear that its much easier to kill the animal in either case. COMON GUYS year have you REALLY THOUGHT about the ramifications of killing ANOTHER HUMAN BEING??? Go out somewhere and look at the first person you see and imagine them dying right in front of you,m they are DEAD right in front of you...do you REALLY THINK that that is easy???? I would probably go into shock...you can talk about how it would be easier all you want, but Id have to serisely go compltetey insane in order to kill another human being

[/ QUOTE ]

Humans are just animals. Killing a person is no more or less reprehensible than killing some other animal.

Were I forced, hypothetically, to choose between killing an "innocent" animal versus killing an "innocent" human, I'd choose the human in most instances, as I place a lesser value on them than I do most other animals.

[ QUOTE ]

i'd rather kill a cute little puppy than my worst enemy, and it's not even close (and it shouldn't be unless it's self defense in the case of the latter)

[/ QUOTE ]

What makes these human animals so special? In this particular instance I'd kill my enemy in a second before harming a hair on the puppy's head. To say that "it shouldn't be close" is utterly ridiculous.

[/ QUOTE ]

this is a level or you are some emo 12 old

edit: also, if you can honestly say that if given the choice you could kill your own mother/father/sibling instead of a cat then you need help