View Single Post
Old 11-12-2007, 01:07 AM

Default Re: NFL Week 10 Sunday Night Football: Colts@ Chargers

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
OK, I'll make everybody here a deal.

If Sublime can go ONE Colts thread without flaming me (which he's done repeatedly in this thread), I'll (just to see what happens) tone down the fact that I'm a Colts fan. I'm passionate, but I ALWAYS bring logic to the discussion.

The obvious split here between how Pats fans are treated when THEY get bad calls and me when I talk about bad calls is disgusting.

Also, we're all in agreement PLO8 should be permabanned, correct?

[/ QUOTE ]

dude, i will NEVER EVER harass you again UNTIL you say something that is just blatantly stupid about anything colts related. thats all you have to do and i wont think and/or post about you being insane.

[/ QUOTE ]

Its easy to call it blatantly stupid when you completely ignore any and all reasoning I bring to the table. Then all that means is you disagree with me.

I said that false start probably cost us the game. That statement has been agreed with.

That pass interference no-call, aside from being nowhere NEAR the only questionable call in the game, was , to be fair, very close.

A solid 24-yarder in those conditions is MUCH easier than a 29-yarder. OF COURSE, neither should be that difficult, but the number of variables in a FG is so big that every little bit DOES count. Maybe the spot was bad for his plant foot? Could it have been worse at the 24-yarder? Maybe. But at a shorter distance there is less he has to worry about.

I'm not excusing Peyton's 5 INT's (the 6th was a joke that happens at the end of games like that). I'm not saying there weren't things the Colts should've done better on Special Teams. But when you get down to who played better down the stretch, it was obviously the Colts, and that last call - timing, field position, rhythm, everything - was HUGE.