Default Re: NFL Week 10 Sunday Night Football: Colts@ Chargers

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
The Chargers suck, and they got saved by a complete judgment call penalty that moved the kick back 5 yards.

[/ QUOTE ]

If they don't get that penalty what happens there?

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, let's just say for the sake of argument, the Colts call the timeout that they were going to if SD didn't jump.

Let's give Vinatieri the EXACT same kick, only from 24 instead of 29. FG good, Colts up and Rivers is forced to throw the ball. LOL, the Chargers got shut out for basically the ENTIRE GAME on offense. I kinda like our chances.

[/ QUOTE ]

You may kinda like your chances but your hailed QB just had the worst game of his life, and you want to blame it on 1 disputable call?

snap out of it

[/ QUOTE ]

He's right, if not for that call, the COlts probably win. That's not to say Peyton didn't have a bad game, or a bunch of penelties/non-penelties got called the game wasn't different, but that last kick was a very measurable "change one thing and its a totally different game" thing.

Cody

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, it was a 2 point game. So there are probably 30 or 40 plays that fit this criteria. Dozens at the bare minimum.

[/ QUOTE ]

Right which is exactly what I said. Any of those fit that situation, just as that call specifically does as well.

Cody

[/ QUOTE ]

Right. But it doesnt serve Edge's agenda to focus on the other 30 that WERENT the result of a questionable call. Thats all I'm saying.