View Single Post
Old 11-11-2007, 08:54 PM

Default READ QUCIK BEFORE THE BAN THIS

Schizophrenia..psychosis..serious mental illnesses, whatever they like to call it where you supposedly have "delusions" about being watched by the entire world or whatever are just covers up for what is actually going on. We are some sort of experiment, its for entertainment, this whole world is some sort of simulated reality and the people who have "Psychosis" are the people it is made for so they can watch us, experiment on us, basically test us as human beings (if thats what we are) so they will see how we will react to different situations and whatever. Then when we start to like understand whats going on, and put the pieces together they try to make us believe everything we are experiencing is a "paranoid delusion" of some sort. I known that I'm being watched for 100%, it feels to me like this whole entire world is about me. Ive known for a very very long time that people have known things about my life that they shouldn't. I'm not even saying everything I just said is true, maybe I'm the only one who is being watched, maybe other people who have these kind of "delusions" are being watched. I don't know the facts, but I do know everything is not what it seems.

I AM BEING WATCHED, THEY ARE WATCHING ME TYPE THIS RIGHT NOW - AND PEOPLE WHO FEEL THE SAME WAY AS ME, MIGHT BE BEING WATCHED TOO. Or, you might be part of the whole plot so when I did put all of the peices together, you can say "Oh look, these people went through the same things as you, its all in your head"

etc

etc

So basically..[censored] OFF AND STOP WATCHING ME. And if you have these kind of delusions and are not involved with watching me, you are probably genuinely being watched by the entire world.

DOUCHEBAGS