View Single Post
Old 11-11-2007, 07:52 PM

Default Re: AKo on button vs. hi-jack raise in the Borgata Friday 50K

Thanks for the reply. Agreed on the call, but any other thoughts on my line of play here before the hand is revealed?

[/ QUOTE ] This is a common situation where the majority of inexpiernced players are uncertain of how to properly play thier stack size...

[ QUOTE ]
3 bet then call push routine here?

[/ QUOTE ]
Most people would probably say shoving is the standard line here since you are committed to a re-raise anyways this will award you the pot a decent % of the time uncontested helping you to avoid many race situations which I am guessing is what you forced here...

[ QUOTE ]
Any difference on this play live vs. online tourney?

[/ QUOTE ] The live players probably re-raises lighter on average at the same point compared side by side with a online player at the exact same point in a tourney... while an online player opens much lighter then the live player in the same situation...

So he has JJ right... maybe TT or QQ... noway he thinks 30 seconds with KK/AA unless he is just bad and doest realize you are committed... the classic weak means strong act...

I guess you could both have AK but he shouldnt be thinking this long... and I dont think you would post a split in these forums...