View Single Post
Old 11-11-2007, 06:48 PM

Default Re: *OFFICIAL* Sexytime Containment Thread

I heard on 2+2 that a good way to meet people was to take Community College classes, so I decided to give that a try. I signed up for two classes that I was interested in: a Computer Aided Design class and a cooking class. I tried to choose sections that would be most promising: the Architecture section for the CAD class and a "Cooking for Singles" class that meets on Friday night. For the second one, I was thinking that single girls without anything better to do on Friday night would be idea. I think I'm far enough along to share results:

For the CAD class, the class was mostly guys but there was this one cute early 20's girl. I started helping her out in the computer lab because I was catching on faster than her and I thought we were starting to hit it off. The week I decided to ask her out, she dropped the class and I don't know how to contact her.

For the cooking class, there are 6 students: myself, 60 year old guy, 40 y/o fat, bald guy, two obese girls and cute girl. The cute girl barely manages polite conversation with me, but she really likes the 60 y/o guy. It's not particulary surprising that 60 y/o has more game than me.