View Single Post
Old 11-11-2007, 04:38 PM

Default Re: ***uNL Microbrew Thread*** NOV 2007 (ot)

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Sup y'all, I'm a 400nl reg and I'm looking to get into some coaching. I've coached a few friends to some fairly substantial success, enjoyed it, and now I'd like to try this out for real.

The first person who PMs me will receive a free 1 hour sweat, but I will require that you give some feedback in this thread after we are done. After that, $25/hr for uNL coaching and $50/hr for SSNL coaching will be the standard. PM me if you are interested and we can work something out.

Looking forward to hearing from you fellas.

[/ QUOTE ]

PM SENT!1!!!1

[/ QUOTE ]

Hope i got in before you :P

[/ QUOTE ]

i are winnar

[/ QUOTE ]

So, I just had my session with Will. FWIW, I was a 7ptbb/100 winner at 25nl. With the interest of moving up to 50nl, I was lucky enough to get him to help me. The session was extremely helpful, and Will really opened my eyes. He made me think on a much higher level, scrutinizing every move I make, and every move my opponent makes. Will takes a methodical approach to each hand, reasoning through the hand until the right decision is reached. He plugged a few leaks of mine that I didn't even know I had, and I know for a fact I'm a much better player after only an hour. I plan on hiring him for more coaching and I highly recommend him. Here's my graph from the session he sweated me.