View Single Post
Old 11-11-2007, 03:43 PM

Default Re: I was robbed yesterday for $9,000

[ QUOTE ]
And for the weed thing, I was having nothing to do with it. I was just backing him the money so he could do it. Real sketchy, but nothing illegal in my part because I was essentially backing/loaning him for a venture, even tho it was illegal I would personally have absolutely nothing to do with it, have no idea where it was, would never see any of it, only loaning him money and getting it back. But thats beside the point. I've obviously made mistakes and been young and naive, but if someone has any ideas on how I can advance please educate me

[/ QUOTE ]

You actions are totally illegal here. I wouldn't be advertising this too widely.

You should have to cops contact his former employers to see if he left a forwarding address for his last check or something.

Is there a 2p2 rule against posting this guy's name? I think it would be a community service to let the rest of us know to avoid this guy.

Your money is clearly gone. Just see if you can put him in jail and try to avoid jail time of your own by avoid vigilante justice.