View Single Post
Old 11-11-2007, 01:50 PM

Default Re: Things that annoy you about live poker.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
ZOMG, cooties! Buy some friggen Purell and you won't get into fights for shooting your mouth off.

You do put gloves on before you touch the door handle to exit the restroom, right? If you are so paranoid about germs, don't leave your house. Or put on your germ-free bubble to play live.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hit a nerve did I?. Obviously you are one of the pigs I am talking about. Stop being so lazy and wash your hands son. You also eat at the table after touching your sweaty urine infested self?.
[img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

I think he brings up some good points. It's ridiculous to target specific players, unless you think the chips are sanitized before being sold. I sure as heck hope you DO use a glove or towel when exiting a restroom and that you make sure your shoelaces are tied and not dangling before entering. I wash my hands BEFORE using the restroom, because I don't want anything I've been touching randomly throughout the day to end up on my junk.

My own sweat and urine, I don't care about so much. It's sterile to me. And trust me, urine should be the least of your concerns when it comes to handling chips, cards, money, or doorhandles.