View Single Post
Old 11-11-2007, 04:52 AM

Default Re: FinddaGrind (PA) vs. Genius28

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
patrick has a lot of heart. i never seen the guy quit. thats why i say he's the best. you never see him sit out on anyone. he'll play anyone any time.

sbrugby made millions, hit a bump in the road and disappeared trying to figure out how to play again. wtf.

or like phil ivey.......lose a few buyins and split.

patrick is a real player.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, because having anonymous internet people give you props for some sort of "internet honor" is better than having money.

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah, and thats why your heroes like urindanger or omg wont play him either.

yeah, patrick is pretty broke with his honorable thinking. stfu. you dont know what your talking about.

your probably the type who advocate hit and running......because your so smart. f'n nit.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm sure PA will sleep soundly tonight, knowing that while he may have lost hundred(s) of thousands of dollars, someone he's never met thinks he's better than someone else in some irrelevant way.

[/ QUOTE ] PA values his character image just as much if not more then his $

[/ QUOTE ]

irrelevant? dude, your totally missing the point of being a "player".

i totally understand the important point of this game being about making money. but when it comes to being the best in the world, the best dont back down to anyone. patrick is the only consistent winner i seen who lives with his losses and comes back ready to play anyone any time. doesnt appear he cares about who he's +ev against and he's successful.

i dont see any honor in lining up a bunch of 300/600 tables waiting for the sucker tie53 to show up and drop off a few crumbs. that might be smart game selection but the issue here is who the true player is. i dont give a f if patrick knows me or not. in my eyes, he's the best.

that 300/600 line up reminded me of a bunch of beggars lining up to a soup kitchen. why dont they line up to play patrick since he's so interested in honor and his image more than money?