View Single Post
Old 11-11-2007, 04:24 AM

Default Ron Paul is not a historian, he is a politician!

Paul lauded Ronald Reagan for challenging then Soviet leader Mikhail Gorbachev to "tear down" the Berlin Wall in 1987. Paul said during the 1962 Cuban Missile Crisis "we again talked to Gorbachev and worked something out. We removed missiles from Turkey and we avoided a nuclear holocaust."

But the Soviet leader at the time was Nikita Khrushchev!?

Should we expect our politicians in the US or anywhere else, but more importantly in the US, to have a modicum of history education (just to ensure that it doesn't repeat itself - Iraq, Vietnam, Cuba, etc...). Would people really vote for an ignoramus in historical facts, even if knows the female reproductively system like an expert?

The more I research Ron Paul on the net... specially seeking direct quotation from him, the more moronic the dude appears.

I love the US and it's majority, and I know that the majority will not vote a republican let alone a loony one. Go USA, show the world you shake the yoke of those that have not represented your most noble, caring and peaceful aspirations.

I [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] the majority of US citizens and am only trying to help in something that although being internal to the US has so many consequences for others that it cannot be ignored.