View Single Post
Old 11-11-2007, 03:36 AM

Default Re: Cake, Chili, Carbon,and Red Star Poker bonus

a lot of the sites I am planning on playing and getting RB with also have initial deposit bonuses, and I am wondering if having a rakeback acct. interferes with new players' eligibility for bonuses (cake in particular).-- Quote fr justaPlayer;10/8/07--

I have been lurking here for a couple of days hoping someone would reply to justaPlayer's question so I wouldn't have to ask the same thing and expose myself for the ignorant noob I am. I know by now this must be common knowledge for most of you but I've lost out on RB before (FT, UB, Doyle's Room)because I deposited for sign-up bonus before applying for RB and I want to be sure I've got the process straight before I make my first deposit on Cake. I downloaded the Cake software from Bonus Whores, now I'm on the deposit page for ePassporte. BW site says N/A for first deposit bonus code but WHORE for RB bonus code. If I make the deposit using the RB code will I automatically collect the first time deposit bonus at the same time? Seems basic I know but I'm a noob and like I said I blew the RB on the other sites by reversing the process and I don't want to blow it again.
Sorry for wasting your time with such an ignorant question and for taking up so much space. Your kindness and consideration for a poor noob would be greatly appreciated. As you can see, I'm so new I haven't figured out how to do quotes correctly (sigh)