View Single Post
Old 11-11-2007, 02:54 AM

Default Re: .5/1 on pokerstars video

I'd like to preface that you're a much better player than me, but might as well point out what I think to be mistakes so far I've watched. Only watched like 20 minutes so far.

I think in one hand UTG limped and button raised and you coldcalled KJs out of the SB. I think that's a fold and I think you agreed after the hand was over.

The really bad player that sucked out on your KK raised a few times and you coldcalled with 98s out of the SB and I think 56s because he was deep, but you only had 100bb so you were effectively 100bb and not deep at all. I don't really like that call against an aggfish.

I'm not a fan of 4x opening raise either, as 3x does the trick 90% of the time, at least from my experience a few months ago.

I'd say this video won't teach much to a winning reg/grinder, but would definitely teach the foundations for someone trying to learn it. I'd love to see more aggressive 3betting and see how you play postflop, which I think is a huge leak for many regulars, something like 26/21 style.