Default Re: Douchiest single piece of clothing

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
People who say "Abercrombie/Hollister/American Eagle shirt" in these threads are bigger douches and/or no coochie getting hermits.

[/ QUOTE ]

hahaha, you wear abercrombie/hollister/american eagle.

[/ QUOTE ]

I do because being "hood" went out in the 90's. It's all about the hoes baby.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah really, you people do realize that girls usually like these clothes right? Even though I don't wear those brands much, I can totally see why people do. Especially the high school and college crowd. If your sole purpose for not wearing something is because you aren't sure if guys are gonna approve, take a second and consider how [censored] retarded that is.

[/ QUOTE ]

True, but A&F and it's ilk are driven by this very concept. This is why there's such a backlash from so many people. Unless you're in a frat, leave that [censored] behind. You can literally buy the same (IMO, ugly) apparel from JC Penny's or any other 'low rent' store. People shop at A&F and Hollister for the logo.

If it's all about the ho's, carve your own style. That's what females appreciate.

[/ QUOTE ]

Sorry, "Thug Bubbles" I think we want to attract two opposite types of chicks.

I don't buy any type of clothing because of the logo, I buy it cause it is what is in style. Like 8 to 10 years ago I was wearing Ecko and before that I was wearing Tommy and Nautica. It all boils down to dressing to get the best possible snatch you can get.

[/ QUOTE ]

rofl.
ive always liked you sicc, but if ecko and tommy and now AF and AE and hollister gets you "the best possible snatch", me thinks your snatch selection sucks horse balls.

[/ QUOTE ]

What I mean is that dressing trendy makes most girls take you more serious.

What is it you can wear that is any better? (Naming other brands won't work because that is the same side of the arguement.)

Plus you have to remember that I have been in Kentucky for most of my poon-getable years and we are at least 3-5 years behind any fashions.

PS: My snatch selection is awesome because it involves walking upright and having a vagina.