View Single Post
Old 11-10-2007, 10:16 PM

Default Re: NCAA Football Week 11

[ QUOTE ]
I left quickly after the game... did Todd Boeckman get the Illini player of the game? Jesus Christ, he is awful. I've been saying it all season. Give Boeckman a bad game, and you are screwed. Defense- where the hell were you? Pathetic. Then the bs non-fumble was icing on the cake. All together a perfect storm. The timeout on the punt, awful.

Aww well. At the beginning of the season, I was worried about 3 games and this being a rebuilding year. A win next week is more than I anticipated, so I'll try to keep from getting too down. We still have a great shot to beat Michigan, especially with Henne and Hart not looking at 100%, and Mallett making Todd Boeckman look amazing by comparison.

Beat Michigan, win the Rose Bowl. One time.

Kansas vs. Oregon in the NC Game plz.

[/ QUOTE ]

god, that was awful. i started believing that this team could do something after that beautiful penn state game. not to mention the way they completely shut down mich state. the weakness reappeared against wisconsin and today the defense was absent for the 1st time all season.

[censored] it!

as long as they beat michigan next week i'll be okay with everything.

OSU -- 28 game regular season winning streak comes to an end.

and to the haters out there... how can you hate such a beautiful team like ohio state? is it just jealousy? terrible reason.