View Single Post
Old 11-10-2007, 09:13 PM

Default Re: grow a friggin\' pair already / the al-timate solution

[ QUOTE ]

Next, we have the "I'm a high-roller high limit poker player, therefore I can do anything I want whenever the hell I want" attitude. Don't forget to be extra rude to even the friendliest, most competent dealers, that way they'll be sure to tell the rio to screw off next year, leaving you with newbie schmucks who learned all they'll ever know from the wpt and espn, just like the two of you did.

But until then, I remain ever vigilant, ready to kick 'em all in the nuts first, and sort 'em out later.

Al

[/ QUOTE ]

I am never rude to dealers, and I don't believe I was in this hand. I may have been rude to the rest of the table, but this was the rare instance where it was warranted. And I'm not delaying the game for a $140 pot, I merely asked a question and if he had not responded affirmatively I would have mucked to keep the game moving.

And several floor people (including RR) have indicated that when you are headsup, limits can be waved with both players consent. I may deserve a kick in the nuts, but then also do the people who told me this.