View Single Post
Old 11-10-2007, 08:52 PM

Default Re: *OFFICIAL* Sexytime Containment Thread

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
The other issue is though, dude, if he's not man enough to make that last move, he's not good enough for our young princess. I'm sure thats part of her reticence to pounce on him.

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually a lot of the reticence comes from the fact that I really care about this dude as a friend and I don't want to [censored] things up and make them hella awkward for the rest of the year.

One of the things that's been mentioned is that it's a bad idea to date anyone in your cast because then you've made a commitment to work with them for a long period of time and if things go [censored] you're screwed. He has also mentioned reticence about dating girls he's been friends with because that's what happened in his last relationship (although they had known each other for about 7 years) and it messes things up.

And as to not responding to any of his moves - I've responded to everyone I've seen. I went to the party that he invited me to, I took him to a bar, I invited him home with me, I listen to him - have I missed something else? He hasn't leaned in, hasn't put his arm around me. I get hugs occasionally (cuz I'm a good little actress [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] ) which I reciprocate.

Whatever - tonight is round 2.

[/ QUOTE ]

DBZ,

As others have mentioned this guy is into you but just lacks game. He is too timid to make the first move, so if you really want to hook-up with him you need to make the first move. You might think you are sending all the right signals and you probably are, but some guys are just clueless when it comes to girls.

Also, you have the correct logic about not dating anyone you have to work with. But that logic is boring and without risk. Have some fun dammit. If things go badly then it will suck, but at least you will have had some fun.