View Single Post
Old 11-10-2007, 08:15 PM

Default KQs UTG+2, every street debatable

Every street is debatable in my opinion. Thought it would be an interesting hand to discuss. The table was loose and aggressive pf (1 raise, 5-6 people to the flop), somewhat passive postflop

UTG+1 raises first in. He is a decent player(textbook TAG) and definatly a winner. I call, since 6 people likely come to the flop with K [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] Q [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]. One moronic guy joins us in late position, sb calls, the bb threebangs, and everyone calls. The bigblind is a loser. He does not know what is going on in most hands. He is not standard loose-passive though.

We see the flop of J [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] J [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] A [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] in a 15 sb pot 5 handed.

The sb and the bb (threebetter pf) check, UTG+1( original raiser) raises. I call with my gutter and backdoor flushdraw, moron calls, sb folds, bb raises, and we all call.

The turn is J [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] J [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] A [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 6 [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] for 11.5 bb

bb bets, UTG+1 raises, I call with my flushdraw and gutter, moron folds, bb threebets, UTG+1 caps it and I fold.

It really felt yucky to call-fold in this spot. Do you fold the first time? The second time? Do you peel the flop?