View Single Post
Old 11-10-2007, 06:13 PM

Default Re: 50NL read these hands

Preflop: Given his stats, I think button's 3-bet range would be pretty narrow: QQ+ (sometimes 99-JJ), AQs+, occasional suited connectors or sooted aces?

We don't have enough hands to do much with MP's range, but he did raise and call a big 3bet HU OOP.

Flop: WTF does MP's donk/call mean? Obviously it's player specific, but things that make sense are K's, JT, slowplayed sets. Anybody use this line? Seen it used? Or is he a jackass playing whatever random [censored] occurs to him in the moment?

Button's raise represents AK/KK/AA, but you guys are saying it could be AQ, QQ, JJ trying to push MP off KQ or something?

Turn: MP check is standard, regardless of his intended response to a bet.

Buttton checking behind seemed odd, but still consistant w/ AK/AA, for pot control reasons or with JJ/AQ trying to steal on the flop.

River: MP's shove had to be for value right?

Button's fold was surprising to me, but I guess we put him on JJ or AQ trying to steal the pot on the flop. Any chance he's folding AK?

Do you guys use plays like button's flop raise much? It seems pretty poor to me, but I suppose he could have a read on MP. What does that flop donk mean? I never use it, but see it tossed out on occasion.

Neither player showed. Thanks for playing.